Contact Mike Kindley:
Michael Kindley, CIH
Mr. Kindley has over 16 years experience providing industrial hygiene and environmental consulting services to a wide range of clients, including both private industry, and local, state, and federal agencies throughout the United States and overseas. Experience includes performing workplace exposure monitoring for airborne contaminants, personal and environmental noise studies, indoor environmental quality investigations, ventilation studies, and respiratory fit testing.
He has extensive asbestos experience, including performing inspections, conducting air monitoring, and developing management plans. He has been a lead instructor for EPA AHERA-approved Asbestos Inspector, Asbestos Supervisor, Asbestos Worker, and Asbestos Management Planner courses, and was instrumental in developing worksite-specific Asbestos O & M Training for the U. S. Postal Service, Northeast Region.
- B.S., Earth Science, University of North Carolina–Charlotte, NC, 1986
- B.A., History, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, 1975
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (8391 CP)
- NC Accredited Asbestos Air Monitor - #80656
- NC Accredited Asbestos Inspector - #11484
- NC Accredited Asbestos Management Planner - #20750
- NC Accredited Asbestos Supervising Air Monitor - #90133
- SC Accredited Asbestos Air Sampler
- SC Accredited Asbestos Inspector
- SC Accredited Management Planner
- American Industrial Hygiene Association – Member
- Carolinas Section AIHA - Member